Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 2012 Glam Bag


Today, I received my May MyGlam bag in the mail. Here's what it came with:


Miss Beauty Nail Bling (Super cute!)



A sample (0.05 fl.oz) of Philosophy Love Sweet Love Fragrance (Oh my goodness, my new favorite!)



myglam Concealer Brush and Defining Eyeliner Brush (A girl can never have too many makeup brushes... and theirs are amazing!)




Full Size Studio Gear Complete Color Lipstick in Romance (Darker than what I would have chosen for myself but I think I can make it work with light lip gloss over it!)

I really love the surprises of their bags, but I have unsubscribed for now due to a lack of an actual job with a steady-ish income... but once I get a more stable money flow, I will be back on that waiting list!

~Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment