Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Product Review: Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream


     In my Beauty Blogger Fall 2012 VoxBox from Influenster, I received this 1.5 fl. oz product from Not Your Mother's. I received the Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream, which has a pleasant grapeseed and jasmine scent. I gave the product a try by first showering and towel drying my hair, then applying the product (just enough to saturate hair) and blow-drying upside-down. My before and after results are below.

After
Before
























     As you can see, the product helped me achieve beachy waves, but not really curling my hair, and it left my hair really frizzy. I don't know if I would buy this product personally, but I would definitely try more from NYM.

     Have any of you tried Not Your Mother's products? Share your thoughts below!

~♥
Gabby

*Please Note* This product was sent to me complimentary by Influenster via their Beauty Blogger program.

No comments:

Post a Comment