Sunday, April 21, 2013

Est-ce Que Tu Parles Français?



Salut! Comment allez-vous?

Even though I have been a member of the French Honor Society for the past 2 years, I had never been officially inducted until this past Monday! I was super excited to finally be able to become an "official" member (even though I was already voted Historian, haha!) 
Our Induction Feast included: Bacon and Ham Quiche, Meringues, and Croissants with Nutella ♥
 Here is what I had to recite to be officially "inducted:"

"Je prête serment de respecter et de soutenir les idéaux de la Société Honoraire de Françaid
Je serai fidèle aux principes qu'elle représente.
Je serai loyale à mon école et je m'engage à continuer sans relâche
mes efforts pour m'instruire et transmettre aux futures generations
mon amour pour la langue et la culture françaises."


In my Easter post, I promised that you would be seeing this outfit again soon. Even though you can't see it too well, here. Bah. Anyways, I got the dress on clearance from Target for $19.99. The sandals are from KMart, and the belt is a thrift shop find. I'm in the photo above with my friend Rebecca, who I've known since we were in 1st grade together. It's weird how she's so much taller than me (not that it's hard to be!)


Most schools require students to take languages in order to graduate. Are you involved in any languages? Are you a member of an honor society?

~♥
Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment