Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Product Review: Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure



I have never been a big fan of fake nails. At least not for myself. I had some acrylics when I was in 9th grade and couldn't stand them. I basically just broke them all off after the first one decided to get jammed when I buckled my seatbelt. When I received my Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On nails, I figured I would give them a try. It seemed like a good halfway point between my frail and bitten-down natural nails (I'm working on it...) and the acrylics that I hated so much. 

ImPRESS manicures retail for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns and can be purchased at CVS, RiteAid, Walgreens, WalMart, and more. Visit their website for a $1.00 off printable coupon! I received  my imPRESS nails in the color "Just Say Yes" which was a vibrant hot pink color. 



My hands, fingers, and nail beds are all really small. These were the smallest ones in the set and they were not only all too wide (except for my thumbs, which fit perfectly) but they didn't stick for long (except my thumbs, again) and WAY too long. I tried cutting and filing them down, but doing so made them even less sticky. I was less than impressed with these nails (no pun intended.) I think I may have to try some other nail alternative, or find a way to stop my nails from splitting every time they start to grow out long and pretty.

~♥
Gabby


No comments:

Post a Comment