Sunday, June 9, 2013

Product Review: TastyKake Kandy Bar Kakes

Okay, so this is the only picture I was able to get of my TastyKake Kandy Bar Kake. Why? It was pretty much melted and squished and not exactly attractive. It isn't anyone's fault though; it gets REALLY hot down here, so shipping was most likely not kind to the chocolatey goodness on the outside.

These Kandy Bar Kakes are amazing. They're like little fluffy cakes filled with candy-flavored creme and dipped in chocolate. They're available in S'mores, Peppermint, and Peanut Butter flavors.

I received S'mores-flavored deliciousness. And it really is DELICIOUS.  I split it with Joe since he came over the day I got my box. We both liked it. He was dumb enough to take a bite and put it down... the rest of his half soon resided in my happy stomach. It really did taste like s'mores, and reminded me of going camping when I was little. I can definitely see myself trying the other flavors and buying more of these treats.



~♥
Gabby


No comments:

Post a Comment