Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Woman Crush Wednesday: Emmy Rossum


Emmy Rossum. Potentially the most perfect human being I have ever seen walk the Earth. I seriously have this desire to look exactly like her. And sing like her. Mostly sing like her. She has the voice of an angel. 

Rossum in her "Past the Point of No Return" costume from Phantom of the Opera
My first experience with Rossum was seeing her in Phantom of the Opera with Gerard Butler. I fell in love with her voice (and his) as well as her character, Christine Daae. The musical itself is heartbreakingly beautiful, as is she.

Rossum in her "Think of Me" costume from Phantom of the Opera

I adore Rossum's music as well. Her songs are very ethereal and remind me of fairies, or modern Shakespeare. Not to compare a modern pop singer to Shakespeare, just the style and wording gives me the same vibe.





~♥
Gabby

1 comment: