Saturday, July 6, 2013

Product Review: Almay Color + Care Liquid Lip Balm


About a month ago, I received this amazing full-size Almay Color + Care Liquid Lip Balm in Blooming Balm for free as a perk from Klout. I fell absolutely in love with the product. You apply it like lip gloss, only it feels like chapstick when you put it on. It doesn't get the nasty, goopy feeling that you can sometimes get from lip glosses. The color was perfect for me, light but not clear.
 I would definitely recommend this product. I keep it in my purse at all times. I was excited to see a commercial for the product for the first time today. If you're an on-the-go person who gets dry lips easily but  loves lip gloss, this is definitely for you!

~♥
Gabby


4 comments:

  1. What a great review!! Love its colour. :)
    I just discover your blog on IFB and I really love it! Following you on GFC and Bloglovin to stay in touch. It will be great if you can check out my blog and maybe follow me back. :)

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really like your blog also, and I followed back with GFC and Bloglovin'. I'm excited to see more from you!

      Delete
  2. I love that color! I have only tried eye products from Almay before, so I'll have to give their lip products a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should. I love the liquid lip balm. I'll probably end up puchasing it in more colors!

      Delete