Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Conscious Box


I've been hearing about a lot of subscription box services lately, and really have been wanting to try a lot of them! I don't have a whole lot of money right now, what with college tuition coming up, but when I saw the offer to try 1 box from ConsciousBox for free, I jumped at the chance! Just for the volume of stuff in this tiny little box alone, I think I will definitely subscribe to it monthly once I have spare cash. This box was FULL. When I brought it in from the mail today and showed my mom, even she was shocked. Here's a list of what is in the box:

Sneakz OrganicYummy Veggie Nutrition Drink (Chocolate)
Slumberland Snacks Sleep Squares (Orange Chocolate)
A cute little postcard
Stash Organic Lavender-Tulsi Caffeine Free Herbal Tea
2 packs of  Nordic Naturals Nordic Omega-3 Jellies
2 Happytot Super Toddler Bars (Organic Chocolate Sunbutter)
A 2-capsule sample of Allimax 100% Allicin Powder Capsules (Supports Body's Natural Defenses)
Country Choice Organic Oatmeal (Multigrain Oatmeal Maple Spice with Raisins)
MRM Digest-All 100% Vegetarian Enzyme Capsules
2 Samples of Ancient Minerals Magnesium Lotion with Melatonin (Goodnight)
Even the Kitchen Sink Natural Cleansing Scrubber
Barbara's Organic Snackimals Cereal (Cinnamon Crunch)
2 single-serving packs of Amazing Grass Green Superfood Dietary Supplement Drink Mix
1 serving of MRM 100% All-Natural Veggie Protein Drink Mix (Vanilla)

You can probably guess, but all these are healthy options and organic/all-natural/vegetarian/vegan/gluten free/etc. I am STOKED to try all these products and review them for the blog!!!

~♥
Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment