Thursday, August 8, 2013

Sunday Shopping


Forgive me for taking so long to post this outfit. Also forgive my awful self-timer-and-tripod photos. I'm still trying to get a handle on it and I'm having a tough time trying to figure it all out.


On Sunday, we went to Hilton Head/Bluffton to go shopping and get out of the house. We ate lunch at the Black Marlin, where I had the most delicious thing ever: sushi nachos!

 That's seared tuna, avocado, pickled ginger, wonton "chips", sweet sesame sauce, and a wasabi aioli. YUM.


I actually bought this purse when we went to Target, but immediately swapped all my belongings into it. My old purse was about to die anyway, so into the bin it went. I prefer this one much more anyway. I can adjust it to be a crossbody or a regular-strapped purse. The color is very versatile, also.


I'm absolutely loving these wedges, although for as much walking around that we did, they weren't the most comfortable. 


Dress/  Thrifted
Shoes/ New Directions
Belt/ Thrifted
Bag/ Merona  @ Target
Sunglasses/ KMart
Vest/ Dollhouse

~♥
Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment