Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Blogtember: Life Changing

Describe a distinct moment when your life took a turn.

I think the moment when my life took a turn would have to be the day my brother was born. We were living in Oklahoma, and I was about 9 years old. I remember my mom waking me up and we grabbed our little pre-packed suitcase. I don't really remember much else until after he was born. I sat in the waiting room for 45 minutes, and next thing I knew, I was holding this little 6 pound 12 ounce baby boy. I was so excited  to be  holding my brother, but I didn't realize I would end up as a second parent-figure to him alongside my mom. I have changed so much from having a little brother and raising him. It's been a little stressful, but I wouldn't change anything for the world. I love my little brother. 

~♥
Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment