Monday, September 16, 2013

Blogtember: My Dear

 Write a public love letter to someone in your life. (It doesn't necessarily need to be romantic.)

Dear Joe,

We're about 2 months away now from our 3 year anniversary. Never in my wildest dreams would I have guessed that I would be so lucky. My first boyfriend, my first kiss, my first relationship, and we've lasted this long with no indication of us ever ending it. You have been my greatest friend, my most loyal companion. I don't know how I was ever blessed enough to meet you and have you become a part of my life. I can't imagine where I would be right now without you. You love me unconditionally, TRULY unconditionally, and that in itself is more than I could ever have asked for. You have seen me at my best and at my worst, and you have comforted me through the toughest time of my life. When my dad was in the hospital after his stroke, you went and visited him on your own without me ever asking, and I didn't expect you to. I love everything about you, from your wonderful heart to the not-so-wonderful things of your past that have shaped you into the man I love. I am so excited to be coming up so soon on this wonderful benchmark in our relationship and equally as excited for all those to come. 

I love you with all my heart,

Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment