Monday, September 30, 2013

Life Lately


Excited For: Fall! I'm excited about all the great things that Autumn entails: pumpkin, crispy leaves, sweater weather... mmm! I'm also really excited about my first semester of college starting on the 10th. I still have 1 book that I have to go get, but other than that, I'm basically golden! Also, I ordered an anniversary gift for Joe and it's already here! I cannot wait for November 16th!!!

Worried About: Finding a job. I haven't heard back from any of the places I have applied to, so it has me pretty worried. I am going to need a job so that I can start saving to support myself. I can't be living at home with mom forever, ya know.

Pleased With: My haul from the Friends of the Library Annual Book Sale. All of the books in the picture above cost me a total of $11! They were running a special also, and I could have filled an entire box with books for just as much, but I didn't have time to go back around once I found out about it! I'm a little disappointed, but I will know for next year!

Waiting For: My order from Kintage to come in! Unfortunately, Kintage shut down after about 2 years, but they had a great sale to end their business, so I got a great dress and a pair of earrings for only $17 with free shipping! Since their website shut down, I can't track the order, but I am anxiously waiting by the door! I'm pretty sure this dress is the one I'm going to wear when Joe and I get our pictures done for our anniversary. :)

Links I Love:
  • I find this song hilarious, in part because the first time I saw it was at 3 a.m. and so I had that natural sleepy-high thing going on. Don't judge me.

~♥
Gabby


No comments:

Post a Comment