Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What I Wore: 2014 Invitational Croquet Tournament

Romper/ The Clothes Line; Crossbody bag/ Target; Belt/Urban Outfitters; Necklace/ gift
This past Saturday, I volunteered with my friend Autumn down at the 2014 Invitational Croquet Tournament on Brays Island. The tournament is a yearly event to benefit AMIkids Beaufort, the local branch of a national organization whose mission is to help kids who have gotten into some trouble build towards a better future. (Kind of like an alternative to juvy.) Through this live-in facility, students not only can earn their GEDs but also have the opportunity to learn skills to help them make a living, such as welding.

Autumn and I were at the registration tent, where we signed in and gave schedules to the teams as they arrived. It was a beautiful day outside, and there was a bunch of great food there, not to mention all of the amazing and fancily-clad people. We didn't play any croquet ourselves, but everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. If I have to opportunity to volunteer again next year, I will definitely jump at the chance!

~♥
Gabby



No comments:

Post a Comment