Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Queen City


My overnight trip to Charlotte wasn't as eventful as I had thought, but it was still fun nonetheless. I honestly think my favorite part of the trip was the ride to and from, with my headphones in and the scenery whirring past as we drove down the highway. I love just the thought and prospect of going places. 


We stayed with my mom's boyfriend's family, which was very nice. We went to SeaLife, which is a local rescue aquarium inside a mall. Yes, INSIDE the mall. This mall was absolutely gigantic. Words cannot describe. 





We ate dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings that night and spent the rest of our trip the next day shopping in the mall. I would have loved to get out and see some of the local spots in Charlotte, but that'll be for another trip. 



Peace out, Charlotte. Hope to see you again soon!

~♥
Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment