Sunday, August 17, 2014

Product Review: SinfulColors Nail Polish in Ocean Side (962)


In my most recent VoxBox from Influenster, the #SurfsUpVoxBox, I received many products, including this pretty blue shade of nail polish from SinfulColors, aptly named "Ocean Side." I am familiar with the SinfulColors brand and have one or two other shades of theirs; however I was not as impressed with this one. The blue color stained my nails for a week after removal, even with going over my nails repeatedly with nail polish remover and clean cotton balls. Also, the polish chipped off of the tips of my nails quickly, which is unusual for this brand. It's one of the reasons I love SinfulColors, so I was disappointed to have this issue with this polish. I wore it on my trip to Charlotte and I had to re-paint them multiple times over the course of the 2 days I was on the trip solely because of the chipping.

I wouldn't advise against trying the brand, because I have had very good luck with it (just not with this particular shade.) You can purchase SinfulColors polishes at your local Walgreens. A big thanks to Influenster for sending me this product complimentary for testing purposes!



~♥
Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment