Thursday, November 13, 2014

Product(s) Review: Dean's List Vox Box from Influenster


I received the Dean's List Vox Box free from Influenster in order to test the (abundance of) products inside. I am very pleased overall. I have already reviewed the SoftLips Cube, Playtex Sport Fresh Balance, and SinfulColors Nail Polish in #NoTextRed in other posts, so I'll just give my brief reviews of the other products and an overall review of the box as a whole.



Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes:

I don't wear false eyelashes hardly ever, but I did apply these one night when I was at home (unfortunately I neglected to take any photos.) The lashes did in fact look very realistic, which is a nice change, although they are still too long for me to wear on a daily basis. Maybe I'll put them on for a Girl's Night Out when my friend Autumn comes back from Erskine for winter break?


Pilot FriXion Clicker Pens:

College students, you ALL need to go out ASAP and buy these pens. YOU CAN ERASE THE INK. If that doesn't make you excited as a college student who likes to take really neat notes, you're wrong. These pens are the bomb.com. Seriously. I need like 20 in every single color they make.


Airheads Bites:

Okay, so I was happy to be sent some candy, but I totally prefer the classic Airheads to these bites. They were kind of hard and difficult to chew, and the flavors weren't the same tasting as the original. Honestly I would not recommend.


Luden's Watermelon Throat Drops:

I can not stand cough drops that taste like someone placed the solid form of rubbing alcohol in my mouth (ugh). That being said, these just tasted like watermelon candy, so I honestly couldn't tell you if they work or not. I'd be a little worried about kids getting into these. You know, because if it looks like candy and tastes like candy, little kids are gonna assume it's candy and go through the whole dang bag in one sitting.


Overall, I was very pleased with the products I was lucky to receive in the #DLVoxBox. I cannot wait to be included in more campaigns from Influenster!

~♥
Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment