Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Product Review: Gillette Venus Snap with Embrace


I recently received the Venus Snap voxbox complimentary from Influenster. At first, I was a little unsure of what the product was, but when I opened the package, I was pleasantly surprised. It's a little travel-sized razor with a little carrying compact! The handle is small and the razor is full sized, perfect for when you need to fix a missed spot #InASnap ! It is compatible with all Gillette Venus razors, but came with one of the 5-blade razor heads from the Embrace line. Already, I have used this razor out in public (I always think my shave is so perfect until I get out in town in shorts and see that my knees are like a patch of un-mowed lawn....) This razor is a perfect lifesaver. All you have to do is wet the blade, shave, and you're golden! This is going to be great for the summer traveling I hope to do!

9.5/10  Would DEFINITELY recommend!!


~♥
Gabby



No comments:

Post a Comment