Friday, October 17, 2014

Life Lately


Excited About: GETTING ACCEPTED INTO SCAD!!!!!!!!! That's right, starting in January, I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design via their eLearning program to earn my B.A. in Photography!!! I also received an academic scholarship from SCAD and could qualify for more once I submit a résumé and portfolio. Also, we have found a new house and we get to start moving things over and cleaning on Sunday! I am so blessed and excited to have all of these wonderful things happening in my life!

Working On: I have a photoshoot coming up with my friend Nick, but after that I don't have anything planned with my business. I am hoping to receive more clients once I am able to share Nick's photos! I have also been working slowly at learning to play the ukulele (I only know about 3 chords so far, and I am having trouble with chord transitions) as well as a few ideas in the works for some DIY projects (clothing and home.) I made myself this really pretty dark teal mermaid maxi skirt out of terrycloth which is PERFECT for fall/winter, and I can't wait to style it and share it on the blog!

Concerned About: I went to go check my credit score for the first time on Credit Karma and the site wouldn't recognize my social security number. A few months ago, when I tried to make a PayPal account to use with my business, it wouldn't let me because none of the info with my social security number matched my own info. So it seems that someone else has been using my social, and from what my mom is telling me, it happened when I was a baby also. I am going in this week to try to figure it out. Hopefully, I won't have to be issued a new social security number!!

Watching: In true Halloween spirit, I am trying to educate myself in all of the old/new and popular horror films. The Craft, Elvira: Mistress of the Dark, Rosemary's Baby, the works. I have also caught up on Reign, Supernatural, and Once Upon A Time.

Links I Love:

~♥
Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment