Monday, April 7, 2014

Give Me A Break


Can I get a "Hallelujah" for the first beach trip of the year??!!

With everything going on lately between college and family stuff and just general stress, I SO needed my day at the beach with my best friend Autumn. We were down there for about 5 hours just sunbathing and beachcombing and walking and talking and just being.  It's been such a long time since I felt so relaxed and at home and happy. I am seriously blessed to have her in my life.


Hunting Island is such a beautiful beach, and actually a state park here in South Carolina! Next time we go down, Autumn and I plan on climbing the lighthouse and doing some serious, hardcore beachcombing. I was lucky enough to find a large white shark's tooth just laying in the sand! We are going to bring some wicker baskets next time, and cut wildflowers to make flower crowns on the way to the beach. I could totally get used to the beach bum lifestyle! Maybe a suntan tattoo? (Even despite my desire to get super tan, a little color on my pale Irish-descent skin might do me some good!)


I suppose I'm turning into one of those Summer Tumblr girls....
 #SaltySkin #BeachBum #LongHairDon'tCare

Keep it lovely everyone! I'd love to hear about everyone's favorite beaches... including the non-ocean variety! 

~♥
Gabby


No comments:

Post a Comment