Saturday, November 17, 2012

A Wonderful Anniversary

Yesterday was the 2 year anniversary for my boyfriend and I! Joe took me to a really nice restaurant called Wren, where we had an awesome server named Louis and some pretty dang amazing food. I ordered the Pecan-Crusted Chicken, which was so tender and juicy that I was able to cut it with a butter knife! It was served with seasonal vegetables (broccilini) and whipped potatoes. Joe got the pan_seared Black Grouper, which came with sides of asparagus and risotto. All of the food was absolutely phenomenal, and the design of the place was amazing. I'll get pictures the next time we go.
After dinner, we went to see the local Childrens' theater perform Annie Jr., which was pretty delightful to see. When that was over, we took a nice walk around the Waterfront Park, which is really nice and quiet and peaceful at night. All-in-all, out was a very romantic night. He even bought me a bracelet that is similar to a Pandora bracelet and two charms, one for each year we have been together, as a present, and I love it dearly. How was everyone else's weekend?
~<3
Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment