Saturday, November 3, 2012

Product Review: Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle

Mini Candle (shown) $3.50
Small Candle: $9.50
Medium Candle: $12.50
3-Wick Candle: $19.50

     This 1.3 oz mini-candle was included in my Influenster Beauty Blogger Fall 2012 VoxBox. It is a product of Bath and Body Works, and the scent I received was Black Pepper Bergamot. The smell is like a really nice men's cologne... it made me think of my boyfriend. I plan on buying him one of the 3-wick ones for Christmas. Seriously, this is probably one of the best-smelling candles I've ever had. I'm gonna wait to burn it for a while... maybe around Thanksgiving to compliment the smells of the turkey and such!

~♥
Gabby

*Please Note* This product was included in an Influenster VoxBox that was sent to me absolutely free of charge. It was sent to me complimentary to test by Influenster.

2 comments:

  1. HI Gabby!
    Ooh, I'll have to give this a try. I'm in definite need of some fall-scented candles!
    How is your weekend? Hope it went well, dear!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine's been pretty great! My choir had All-State Auditions today, so I'll be doing a post tomorrow about it :)

      Delete