I've been thinking a lot about bucket lists and New Year's Resolutions and how difficult it is to get people to stick to them (myself included.) After perusing through one of my favorite blogs, I came across this idea. The concept is to set goals to reach before your birthday, one goal for each year that you have lived. I have decided to set my own list up.
- Read 400 Books. I'm a very fast reader, and I've already gotten a jump start on this one.
- Refashion some clothes. I need to give my sewing machine something to do!
- Dye my hair RED. Will happen as soon after my Choir performance as possible.
- Learn to crochet
- Complete my Wreck This Journal. (photos will be included)
- Learn to make macaroons
- Shoot a photo shoot to start my photography business going
- Make artwork for my room
- Win a Photography Contest
- Have my photography published in a magazine/newspaper with credit
- Have my photo taken professionally.
- Organize my life. God knows my room needs it.
- Reach VIP Level with BeautiControl
- Plan and cook a Full 5-Course Meal
- Graduate in the top 25% in my class
- Take a photography class/workshop
- Reach 100 Followers on my blog
- Get my driver's license
All of these goals are definitely attainable if I keep my mind focused. I'm excited to work on all of these goals this year, and to keep striving for excellence in my life!