Thursday, February 21, 2013

18 Before 19!

I've been thinking a lot about bucket lists and New Year's Resolutions and how difficult it is to get people to stick to them (myself included.) After perusing through one of my favorite blogs, I came across this idea. The concept is to set goals to reach before your birthday, one goal for each year that you have lived. I have decided to set my own list up.

  1. Read 400 Books. I'm a very fast reader, and I've already gotten a jump start on this one.
  2. Refashion some clothes. I need to give my sewing machine something to do!
  3. Dye my hair RED. Will happen as soon after my Choir performance as possible.
  4. Learn to crochet
  5. Complete my Wreck This Journal. (photos will be included)
  6. Learn to make macaroons
  7. Shoot a photo shoot to start my photography business going
  8. Make artwork for my room
  9. Win a Photography Contest
  10. Have my photography published in a magazine/newspaper with credit
  11. Have my photo taken professionally.
  12. Organize my life. God knows my room needs it.
  13. Reach VIP Level with BeautiControl 
  14. Plan and cook a Full 5-Course Meal
  15. Graduate in the top 25% in my class
  16. Take a photography class/workshop
  17. Reach 100 Followers on my blog
  18. Get my driver's license
All of these goals are definitely attainable if I keep my mind focused. I'm excited to work on all of these goals this year, and to keep striving for excellence in my life!

~♥
Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment