- Read 400 Books.
- Refashion some clothes.
- Dye my hair RED. I am still working to find my ideal shade. I recently tried the L'Oreal Feria "Red Velvet" and I'm liking this better than my original "Light Cherry Auburn."
- Learn to crochet
- Complete my Wreck This Journal. (photos will be included)
- Learn to make macaroons
- Shoot a photo shoot to start my photography business going
- Make artwork for my room
- Win a Photography Contest
- Have my photography published in a magazine/newspaper with credit
- Have my photo taken professionally. Joe and I are planning on doing this for our 3 year anniversary in November.
- Organize my life.
- Reach VIP Level with BeautiControl
- Plan and cook a Full 5-Course Meal
- Graduate in the top
25%in my class. Can you say Top 15%? Oh yeah!! ;)
- Take a photography class/workshop I am currently taking the free online photography class that BellaPop is hosting. I'm really excited about it, even though it's focusing more on finding your own unique style than actual technique.
- Reach 100 Followers on my blog
- Get my driver's license~ I have renewed my Beginner's Permit and am signed up for Driver's Ed in September. This one isn't going to happen before my birthday, as you can't take your driving test until 6 months after you get your permit. I'm working on it though!!