Saturday, August 10, 2013

Life Lately


Watching: I started watching Broadchurch, and I'm excited to see more episodes (and Tennant.) I've also been watching a lot of America's Next Top Model and Project Runway. As a photographer, these shows really help me learn a lot about light and it's role in a good, solid photo. 

Nervous About: Applying for a job and getting college figured out. I filled out my Federal Student Aid and College Application forms today, but I still have to take an entrance exam to help me choose the right classes for me and actually become enrolled. Tomorrow, I'm going into Publix to apply for a part-time job. After looking at the job opportunities potentially available, I have decided to express interest in four different positions: Baker Trainee, Floral Associate, Bagger, and Cashier. I'm very nervous about the application and interview processes, but excited to actually have a job.

Missing: My Voices family. It's really starting to hit home that I won't be in choir anymore this year, and it makes me very sad. As soon as I can drive and I have my own car, I will be visiting the class often. I plan on going to all the performances, even the little ones they do for Flag Day or Veteran's Day. I miss everyone so much already. 

Thinking About: Scholarships, scholarships, scholarships! Anything that I can do to raise money to help me through college. I'm thinking of entering photography contests with the plan of putting any money that I win towards my education. I filled out a student aid application already, but the more money I can get, the better off I will be financially.

Links I'm Loving:

~♥
Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment