Thursday, September 5, 2013

Blogtember: Very Good Advice

Pass on some useful advice or information you learned and always remembered.

You know, I never really was a person to ask advice. I didn't have my grandparents around most of the time, so it wasn't like I grew up with "pearls of wisdom" every day. And normally, I kept my problems to myself. I rarely ever went to my mom or dad with y problems. I like to keep my personal business between myself and the people directly involved. So my advice honestly wasn't from a family member, or even a friend or teacher. It was something I saw on Doctor Who just this year when I had my Netflix marathon.

"You don't just give up. You don't just let things happen. You make a stand! You say no! You have the guts to do what's right, even when everyone else just runs away."
-Billie Piper as Rose Tyler

I feel like this has inspired me to stand up for myself and others so much. I have rid my life of one of its biggest negative factors and begun to rebuild my relationship with my dad. I have found myself expressing more vocally my opinions on subjects that I feel strongly about. I feel like this simple quote has really influenced my life in a positive way.

~♥
Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment