Saturday, October 18, 2014

Product Review: Playtex Sport Fresh Balance

My latest Vox Box from Influenster, the Dean's List Vox Box, was absolutely PACKED with products to test. Luckily, this box came about a week before I started my period, so I didn't have to worry about buying tampons this month! I got a full box of Playtex Sport Fresh Balance, a brand I hadn't yet tried.


First of all, I have to get a little mini-rant out of the way. These tampons are "lightly scented." I don't know about any of you ladies, but here's my view on this: if you are close enough to me to smell my period with a tampon up my vagina holding the blood inside my body, odds are you are WAY TOO DAMN CLOSE to me. Seriously. If you can smell my period you need to back off. 
Not only that, but the "scent" reminded me of that old lady powder stuff. Yuck. If you are sensitive to perfumes, I would definitely suggest going unscented.


Now, as far as function goes, these tampons were awesome. They were easy to put in and they were virtually nonexistent as far as I was concerned. I have been going for walks almost every morning and there wasn't any spotting or leaking. Overall, I would give these tampons an 8.5/10 and would recommend them to my friends. 

#PlayOn , readers!


~♥
Gabby


No comments:

Post a Comment