Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Product Review: Softlips Cube in Fresh Mint

Hello lovelies!

Time for another product review from my Dean's List Vox Box courtesy of Influenster! Today I am going to be reviewing the Softlips Cube. I received the "Fresh Mint" flavor, which I absolutely adore. The Softlips Cube has a 5 in 1 lip care with lip perfecting technology; it has shea butter to hydrate, antioxidant Vitamins A, C & E to soothe and repair skin, emollients to smooth roughness, SPF 15 to protect from the sun, and a lightweight shine.


I truly love this lip balm. The mint makes my lips tingle, which feels nice, it is smooth and moisturizing without feeling oily or greasy, and it leaves my lips feeling perfectly kissable. I also love that a coupon for $1 off 1 Softlips Cube product was included, because I totally wanna go out and buy more!






~♥
Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment